BOBRIK CONSTRUCTIONS PTY. LTD.
A premier sub-contractor supplying and building all types of brick and block walls for commercial, industrial and civil constructions.
Bobrik’s Managing Director, Bob Wilkie, started as a sub-contractor for housing in the early 1970’s. Since that time he has grown the company into a major works contractor for builders and developers throughout the Perth metropolitan area and country Western Australia.
Bobrik has become a family business with daughter Bobby Kelly taking over all administration duties and with son Brad Wilkie in charge of all management and personnel on site. This will create an even more professional outcome for our clients.
In a business where time is money and excuses don’t pay the bills, Bob stands by his promise to all clients, large and small – On budget, on time – every time.
Bobrik is a major brickwork and blockwork sub-contractor with special expertise in multi-storey developments, shopping centres, and all projects where developer finance arrangements necessitate the strictest adherence to completion schedules.
Whilst Bobrik works with the industry’s largest developers and construction companies, we also engage in a number of “Design and Construct” projects in consultation with the Builder.
- Our particular competitive advantages include:
- • Business-owned plant and equipment
- • Leading OH & Safety systems and procedures
- • Access to over 300 Bricklayers and Labourers
- • Industry experience of over 40 years
- • Solid financial background
- • Supporting the future of the industry by training apprentices, culminating in our 3rd year
apprentice winning 2010 Bricklaying Apprentice of the Year